Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Things First-Tip Tuesday

Since this is the first post of thousands, hopefully, in Tip Tuesday, let me explain what it is.  Tip Tuesday, is for those shutterbugs out there that are interested in anything concerning photography.  There will be tips on editing pictures, choosing the product that is best for your needs, reviews of products we use, and helpful suggestions.  If you have a question or comment you can always post it under the comments section and I will do my best to find the answer or point you in the right direction for further study.

So you want to be a photographer, but where do you begin?  Probably the most important part of photography is the love of photos.  This may mean that you like to take the photographs, edit the photographs, or scrapbook the printed pictures.  It does not matter what you like in particular about photography as long as your enjoy it.  If you don’t enjoy it, then it will just be a job or a chore, and tediousness will make you want to quit. 

For me, the best aspect of photography is the memories.  I have a really good forgetter and going through the pictures takes me down memory lane.  Each picture of mine that I take speaks to me, sparking an emotion inside me.  It may be happiness, sadness, contentment, or any other emotion.  Another reason I like photography is because it gives other people a chance to see what I see and for me to see what other people see.  Sometimes its the simplest things in life that make the best photo.  Please comment, I would love to know what makes you love photography.

This weeks tip…just enjoy yourself.  Grab your camera, and take a picture of something fun. 

 

image

 

 

No comments: